Scrambled eggs topped with smoked salmon bring a taste of luxury to the breakfast table. Or enjoy for a light lunch or a relaxed Sunday brunch.
Smoked Salmon and Dill Scrambled Eggs
6 Syns per serving
Deduct 6 Syns if using Wholemeal bread small loaf as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice.
6 large eggs
A few sprigs of fresh dill, finely chopped
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
8 slices of wholemeal bread (from a small 400g loaf)
8 tsp quark, plain
250g pack smoked salmon
140g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Lightly whisk the eggs with the dill and season to taste.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan. Add the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. Add the egg mixture and continue to cook slowly until the eggs are scrambled to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread slices.
- Spread the quark onto the toast, then spoon over the tomato and mushroom scrambled eggs. Arrange the smoked salmon on top and serve.
- Add 6 Syns if not using the bread as a Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice.